I don't know what's wrong with me lately, but I've been in kind of a funk , as you may or may not have noticed since I fell off the face of the
But alas, I have not done any of those things. In fact, let's just take a look at all the things I haven't been doing:
- - I have not finished my January KAL socks.
- - I have not cast on for my February KAL socks.
- - I have not finished my goofy orange hat.
- - I have not cast on for my Stupid Striped Sweater of Intimidation. Really, the name says it all there...
- - I have not been blogging. (obviously)
- - I have also not been doing most of the other things I normally can be found doing, including but not limited to: reading, writing, laundry, saving the city from aliens, etc.
And so this post isn't completely boring and whiny, here's a picture of my pink lace socks. Or, rather, my one pink lace sock that I completed over a week and a half ago. The second is languishing in my WIP basket, waiting to have its gusset stitches picked up. Which I've been procrastinating on because I can say with relative certainty that picking up gusset stitches is my least favorite activity, like, ever.
Not bad, eh? Now if I could just be arsed to finished its mate... ::sigh::